Infrastructure - Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage, Power Supply, Solid Waste, Telecommunication
Some of the challenges facing the power distribution network are:
- Frequent and prolonged supply interruptions
- The average number of interruption power:7.4 times/month (17 hours)
- Weak distribution network characterized by limited redundancy and aging
- High distribution system losses
Here are some of the proposed solutions:
- Replace the entire wooden poles by concrete poles
- Installation of new substations to improve power supply to the load.
- Increased levels of transformer redundancy
- Replacing the equipment was downgraded.
- Replace the entire low voltage overhead line which are using bare cable by ABC cable
Read more from the document provided below about mobile connectivity, disaster recovery and management, rural electrification etc.